Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dye paintball gear

Let’s talk about Dye paintball gear!


Does anyone else out there agree that the new Dye paintball collection of paintball gear is the hottest on the market! You have to admit they are dominating the industry in just about every category. Can anyone think of a category of paintball gear they are not involved in? I see Dye loaders, markers, apparel (everything except your undies),



masks, paintball gear bags, and the list goes on and on!


They have produced some of the fastest paintball loaders and markers.

They have also introduced some most unique paintball gear for the field integrating technology, comfort and style. So again I ask: Who has better paintball gear than Dye paintball? The more Dye paintball gear I read about and use the more I am convinced that they have done their homework more than anyone else.

Am I wrong in saying this? Can someone please show me better paintball gear, paintball gear that takes this extreme sport to the next level? In speedball is it not the most use? I have been to several paintball tournaments and seen all kinds of paintball gear over the years but the common theme as of late seems to be Dye paintball.

I am interested and ready for some feedback on this subject! Hope to hear from you soon…


Until then,


Happy Paintballing!

8 comments:

  1. Paintball is something I've never gotten into, but I know my husband would absolutely love it! He's done it before and had a blast. I thought that this father's day I could maybe find him some paintball gear so he can do it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dye paintball guns are some of my favorite. Have the proto rail sitting right next to me as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mostly like the paintball snipers to get the feeling of real solider. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (247officedept@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via:  247officedept@gmail.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paintball is my favourite sport among all sports.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have played woodsball, rec ball, and scenario paintball for over a decade.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you seeking the most excellent bb airsoft pistol that will allow you to save the day while also allowing you to play at your highest level
    Well! You've arrived in the correct location. Having the best bb airsoft pistol gives you a significant edge when playing; therefore, an airsoft pistol is essential if you want to defend yourself. paintball pistol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dye is making the best paintball gears. I have been using Dye accessories from last 3 years.

    ReplyDelete